Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Dog Days of Summer

I'm back! I'm sorry for the long hiatus in posting. Rest assured, I have several "back issues" I want to post, but for the time being, I'll just post on my most recent walk, which happened today, on my rescheduled AWS day off.

The dog days of summer truly are upon us. The weather has been hot enough that during my walk today, when the temperature was only 97 degrees, the air seemed cool to me! I covered just over 9 miles, which isn't great, but given that sickness, extreme heat, and a trip out of town meant that today's walk was my longest since July 16 (yikes!), I was pretty happy with my distance. Next up: Much longer walks this coming weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Given the heat and humidity of the last couple of weeks, I'm just impressed that you walked at all! If it helps, when I was in SF last week, it was in the low 60s. Something to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete