Those of you who followed my 3-Day training in 2008 probably remember my rules of the road. Today, I have a new rule to add to the list:
If you feel the need to whistle, "hey, baby" me, or otherwise try to get my attention as I'm walking, and I don't respond, please take that as a hint. If I don't look at you when you call me beautiful (and as an aside, I must question your judgment if you think that I am when it's 95 degrees outside and I'm a sweaty mess, 10 miles into my walk), do you REALLY think I'm going to look at you when you try for a second, third, or fourth time to get my attention? And so I introduce my new rule: Trying to get my attention once is fine, after all, you have the right to free speech; however, if I don't respond, leave me alone.
Desperation is not attractive.
'Nuff said.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment